Senior Network Engineer – (Work From Options)
Senior Network Engineer | Cutting Edge Network Design Projects | Derry/Londonderry | Company Car Allowance
My client is currently going through a season of expansion and transformation. They have recognised a requirement for an experienced Senior Network Engineer to support the Head of Design Service with the delivery of network solutions to customers.
The Senior Network Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of design commitments, growing relationships with stakeholder and defining design requirements. The Senior Network Engineer will get the opportunity to work with the latest Cisco and Juniper products.
What does the company do?
The client is a world-leading information technology company, who are one of the largest IT services providers in the world. The organisation is working leading edge cloud technologies. There is continuous investment in research and development, with a huge emphasis on the innovation of products and solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Network Engineer role?
- Up to 10% employer pension contributions, family medical & 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- Opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
- Working from home options on a case by case basis
What do I need to secure this Senior Network Engineer role?
- Proven experience in a similar network based role
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco, Brocade, Citrix, Aruba, VMWare or Juniper
- Qualified with CCNA or CCNP
- Experience working with products such as Routers, Branch and Campus Switches, Data Centre Switches, Load Balancers, SDN (Cisco ACI and DNA), Cisco Call Manager and Wireless Access Points
For a confidential chat about this exciting Senior Network Engineer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs