Senior .Net Developer – (Cloud Technologies)
Senior .Net Developer | Greenfield Projects | Cloud Technologies | Derry/Londonderry
My client is currently going through a season of expansion and transformation. They have recognised a requirement for an experienced Senior .Net Developer to support the huge growth in their Microsoft 365 projects.
The Senior .Net Developer will get the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and innovative products. The organisation has a relaxed environment but the atmosphere tends to be challenging and dynamic. This is a chance for a Senior .Net Developer to put their own stamp on real products that will be used worldwide.
What does the company do?
The client is a world-leading information technology company, who are one of the largest IT services providers in the world. The organisation is working on various greenfield projects utilising leading edge cloud technologies. There is continuous investment in research and development, with a huge emphasis on the innovation of products and solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Senior .Net Developer role?
- Up to 10% employer pension contributions, 25 days annual leave & bank holidays
- Working from home options on a case by case basis
- Exciting new projects, most of which will be greenfield projects
- Generous weekly on call incentives
- Travel expenses paid
What do I need to secure this Senior .Net Developer role?
- 4-6 years’ experience in a .Net development role
- Prepared to work on call, as and when required (rota based, 1 in every 6 weeks)
- Strong experience of SQL and RDBMS technologies
For a confidential chat about this exciting Senior .Net Developer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs