Senior Automation Engineer– (Work From Home)
Senior Automation Engineer| Digital transformations | Bleeding edge tech services| Derry/Londonderry
My client is currently going through a season of expansion and transformation. They have recognised a requirement for an experienced Senior Automation Engineer to support customers by identifying quality issues early in the development cycle.
The Senior Automation Engineer will get the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and innovative products. The organisation has a relaxed environment but the atmosphere tends to be challenging and dynamic. This is a chance for a Senior Automation Engineer to perform exploratory testing and help build and maintain an automated regression test suite. You will take an active role in, sprint planning, development, testing deployment and engaging with customers.
What does the company do?
The client is an industry-leading software company, who are working with private and public sector entities. The organisation is working on various greenfield projects utilising leading edge cloud technologies. There is continuous investment in research and development, with a huge emphasis on the innovation of products and solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Senior Automation Engineer role?
- Friendly office culture
- Work from home option up to 4 days per week
- x4 base salary for life assurance
- 50% gym membership covered
- Up to 10% employer pension contributions, 25 days annual leave & bank holidays
- Exposure to greenfield projects
What do I need to secure this Senior Automation Engineer role?
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Senior QA/Tester role or similar
- Experience testing distributed cloud systems on public cloud platforms, preferably with AWS
- Experience using test automation frameworks: Selenium, Robot, Gatling or JMeter
- Previous experience developing tests for mobile apps preferably iOS/Android
- Knowledge of common security vulnerabilities and how to test them
For a confidential chat about this exciting Senior Automation Engineer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs