.Net Developer – (All levels | Salary up to £43,000)
.Net Developer | Established Derry/Londonderry Software House | Cutting Edge Technologies | Free Parking
The .Net Developer will be responsible for the analysis and planning and enhancements to the company’s contractual risk management solutions.
You will collaborate with the Product Owner to grasp the business issues, then you’ll determine an acceptable criteria for new features and product enhancements.
As a .Net Developer you will join the company in their move towards the cloud as they are focusing on the SaaS model.
What does the company do?
The organisation is located on a prime site in the heart of Derry/Londonderry and has attracted top talent to work on its software products that support some of the world’s major industries.
Why should I be interested in this .Net Developer role?
- Salary up to £43,000
- Exposure to cloud technologies such as AWS
- Outstanding benefits package including group life assurance, pension contribution of 10%, 25 days annual leave and bank/public holidays
- Regular promotion opportunities
- Free parking
What do I need to secure this .Net Developer role?
- Experience with .NET,SQL, C#, AngularJS and WebAPI
- 2+ years’ experience regardless of the language will be considered
- Senior engineers must be able to demonstrate OOP
- Passion for learning and evolving as successful .Net Developer
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
For a confidential chat about this exciting Cloud Architect role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs