Lead .Net Developer - (Salary up to £55,000)
Lead .Net Developer | Established Derry/Londonderry Software House | Cutting Edge Technologies |Free Parking
Initially the Lead .Net Developer will shadow an existing team to gain a feel for the products, then you will develop your own team and liaise with the Product Owner to create future-proof software products and will be working on Microsoft Web technologies.
The Lead .Net Developer will be coaching and motivating others to build effective software solutions that will be driven by the end user and in collaboration with the Product Owner and aligned to Architectural Best Practice.
You will have a thorough understanding of the technical/product roadmap and software development lifecycle to enable you to shape strategy and communicate effectively to stakeholders
What does the company do?
The organisation is located on a prime site in the heart of Derry/Londonderry and has attracted top talent to work on its software products that support some of the world’s major industries.
Why should I be interested in this Lead Software Engineer role?
- Salary up to £55,000
- Outstanding benefits package including group life assurance, pension contribution of 10%, 25 days annual leave and bank/public holidays
- Opportunity to influence others and make a tangible impact
- Development team is based in Derry with no travel required
- Career progression opportunities
- Exposure to cloud technologies such as AWS
- Free parking
What do I need to secure this Lead Software Engineer role?
- Previous experience being a .NET lead, confident in building the architecture of a product
- Experience of C#, AngularJS, AWS and REST API Development
- Ability to grow and lead a development team
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
For a confidential chat about this exciting Cloud Architect role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs