Lead Java Developer – (Regular Promotion Opportunities)
Lead Java Developer | Digital IT Services | Cutting Edge Tech | Derry/Londonderry | Up to £75,000
The Lead Java Developer will be responsible for improving quality solutions to impact the lives of users worldwide. As the Lead Java Developer in you will have the opportunity to work with renowned Blue-Chip clients and get hands-on with the latest tech.
You will safeguard best practices with the design and build process of software applications as well as providing technical leadership and mentoring environments for your fellow colleagues. There is a real emphasis placed upon upskilling of staff and on the job training while you work.
What does the company do?
The organisation deliver full life cycle digital solutions to their customers in the public and private sector through digital transformation. My client has won various awards for being an excellent company to work for as well numerous industry awards over the past few years. They also boast a staff retention rate of 93%, with a real focus on giving back to their employee’s.
Why should I be interested in this Lead Java Developer role?
- Salary up to £75,000
- 10% annual bonus
- Up to 5% employer pension contributions, private medical insurance & excellent work-life balance
- Travel bonus up to £15,000
- Flexible working policy & working from home options up to 2 days per week
- Comprehensive training programs
- Regular promotion opportunities to progress your career
What do I need to secure this Lead Java Developer role?
- Experience designing and building software applications at scale using Java
- Understanding of whole solution architecture concepts and able to communicate and negotiate these with customer architects
- Expertise coaching and mentoring junior staff
- Previous experience using the latest Cloud and CI/CD techniques
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings
For a confidential chat about this exciting Lead Java Developer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs