Junior/Graduate Technical Support - (1 year exp)
Junior/Graduate Technical Support | 1 years post grad experience or placement year in support | Opportunity to progress from 2nd line support to 3rd line support/development
My client is currently going through a season of expansion and transformation. They have recognised a requirement for a Junior/Graduate Technical Support to support the continued growth in their Microsoft Applications.
The Junior/Graduate Technical Support will get the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and innovative products. The organisation has a relaxed environment but the atmosphere tends to be challenging and dynamic.
The Junior/Graduate Technical Support will work with senior team members and work towards improving their skill on Microsoft Enterprise platforms initially involved in support. In time the Junior/Graduate Technical Support will progress to enhancement and customisation work.
What does the company do?
The client is a world-leading information technology company, who are one of the largest IT services providers in the world. The organisation is working on various greenfield projects utilising leading edge cloud technologies. There is continuous investment in research and development, with a huge emphasis on the innovation of products and solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Junior/Graduate Technical Support role?
- Opportunity to gain experience of Microsoft Cloud Enterprise technologies (such as Dynamics 365 or Office 365) and attain professional Microsoft accreditations
- Opportunity to progress from 2nd line support to 3rd line support/development
- Employer pension contributions, 25 days annual leave & bank holidays
- Working from home options on a case by case basis
- Exciting new projects, most of which will be greenfield projects
- Generous weekly on call incentives
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Travel expenses paid
What do I need to secure this Junior/Graduate Technical Support role?
- Experience in a 2nd or 3rd line support role, preferably in Microsoft Technologies
- Ability to diagnose problems and come up with solutions
- Experience using visual studio
For a confidential chat about this exciting Junior/Graduate Technical Support role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs