Java Developer – (Excellent work-life-balance)
Java Developer | Bleeding edge tech services | Core benefits include annual bonus programme | Donegal based organisation continuously innovating and expanding
The Java Developer will help the client build a new application development capability from the ground up. This role will require the Java Developer to contribute to various activities including, analysis, technical design, support and testing tasks. With this position the Java Developer will be able to enhance their technical skills, at the same time they will get the opportunity to develop leadership expertise and progress within their career.
What does the company do?
The organisation provides a full range of technology and business services and offers a wide range of IT career opportunities. The company boasts that its 1300+ staff are of the highest calibre when it comes to creating strategic innovative and cost-effective solutions. This IT powerhouse operates out of an easily accessible, leading-edge premise and continues to thrive which has given way to the creation of this brand new IT Project Management position.
Why should I be interested in this Java Developer role?
- Up to 5% employer pension contributions, health insurance and stock options
- Excellent work-life balance – finish work at 5pm and don’t take it home with you
- Subsidised high street restaurant chain on premise - free tea and coffee
- Full time work from home opportunities after 6 month probationary period
- Free parking
- Performance related bonus
What do I need to secure this Java Developer role?
- 2-3 years’ experience in hands on JEE development
- Experience using Java (REST, SOAP, Servlets, Webservices)
- Ability to demonstrate design innovation solutions and deliver software to strict standards
- Proficient with database design
- Extensive knowledge of JEE web tier
For a confidential chat about this exciting Java Developer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs