Graduate QA Tester – (Coleraine)
Graduate QA Tester | £22,000 | Coleraine | Flexible Working | Life Assurance Cover | Creative R&D
Join a well-established company and get the opportunity to be part of a brand new QA team! Work with likeminded, passionate individuals who are at the top of their game!
Between the clients head office, main development hub in Coleraine and a development team in Belfast the company employs over 20 highly skilled IT professionals to develop and support their solutions. The Graduate QA Tester will create test cases, scripts and sample data based on project requirements as well as setting up and executing tests on developed software and record the evidence.
What does the company do?
My client develops innovative software solution products for the Fintech industry, these solutions are used globally by small, medium and Large organisations. The company’s headquarters is growing rapidly so now is an exciting time to join their QA team in their friendly offices in Coleraine!
Why should I be interested in this Graduate QA Tester role?
- Salary up to £22,000
- Opportunity for Career Development Framework, financial assistance for professional self-study and Professional membership subscription fees
- Health Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance Cover, Discounted car and home, insurance, Flexible working, Childcare Vouchers, Eyecare Vouchers & Service Awards
- Payday Pizza and Drinks
- Organized social events, Christmas Party & Summer BBQ
- Wellness Sessions
- Free fruit, cereal and free Parking
- Opportunity to be part of a brand new QA team
What do I need to secure this job?
- Higher level education in Computing or a Software Testing related discipline
- Self-motivated with the ability to act on your own initiative& enthusiastic team player
- ISTQB Foundation Level (Desirable but not essential)
For a confidential chat about this exciting Graduate QA Tester role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs