Full Stack Software Developer – (Node.JS)
My client is currently going through a season of expansion and transformation. They have recognised a requirement for a Full Stack Software Developer.
The Full Stack Software Developer will be responsible for creating complex products, designed to satisfy the clients customer base and give them a competitive edge.
What does the company do?
The Client is customer centred with a focus on business outcomes, tailoring their services to customer requirements. The organisation is working on various greenfield projects utilising leading edge cloud technologies. There is continuous investment in research and development, with a huge emphasis on the innovation of products and solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Full Stack Software Developer role?
- Salary up to £35,000
- Up to 6% employer pension contributions & 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Working from home options on a case by case basis
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting new projects, most of which will be greenfield projects
- Charity fund raising events once every six weeks
- Bike to work scheme
What do I need to secure this Full Stack Software Developer role?
- 2+ years’ experience as a Software Developers
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment
For a confidential chat about this exciting Software Developer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs