Front-End Developer (Work from home 2 days/week)
Greenfield Projects | Big Data | Software Solutions | Mobile Development
Mid-Ulster | Salary up to £40,000 per annum
What does the company do?
This is a company founded within the last decade that is revolutionising the healthcare industry. Currently, the company is an exciting early growth phase and is making bold moves to assert an international foothold on the global healthcare market, partnering with a multimillion global healthcare company.
As a Front-End Developer you will:
- Have the freedom to design and develop new and existing Front-End applications which interact with a multitude of external sources
- Use your technical knowledge to give assistance to a collaborative team to produce effective software solutions
- Have the opportunity to join in the early stages of a fast-growing company in an exciting new green field project within the healthcare sector
Why should I be interested in this Front-End Developer role?
- £30,000-40,000 Salary (depending on experience)
- Gain experience in mobile development
- Exciting opportunity for rapid career progression and future management roles as company expands
- Exposure to Greenfield projects.
- Flexitime and work from home opportunities (up to 2 days)
- Great pension contribution, 25 days annual leave and public holidays
- Free parking
What do I need to secure this Front-End Developer job?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Front-End Development role
For more information about this Front-End Developer role (or any other) please apply via the link below or call Dallan McGuckian on 02895211121.
Alternatively, if you feel this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, share the link to this ad and you could avail of our £250 referral scheme if we successfully help them find employment.
Experience: 0 yrs