Data Developer – (Power BI)
Data Developer | Power BI | Derry/Londonderry
My client is currently going through a season of expansion and transformation. They have recognised a requirement for an experienced Data Developer to support the development of their reporting data warehouses.
The Data Developer will get the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies. You will be performing application unit & system testing as well as developing the Power BI data model, reports & dashboards. The organisation has a relaxed environment but the atmosphere tends to be challenging and dynamic. This is a chance for a Data Developer to become part of a forward think and innovative data team
What does the company do?
The client is a world-leading information technology company, who are one of the largest IT services providers in the world. The organisation is working on various greenfield projects utilising leading edge cloud technologies. There is continuous investment in research and development, with a huge emphasis on the innovation of products and solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Data Developer role?
- Salary up to £55k
- Up to 10% employer pension contributions, 25 days annual leave & bank holidays
- Working from home for the foreseeable
- Exciting new projects, most of which will be greenfield projects
What do I need to secure this Data Developer role?
- Experience in building, designing & implementing a data warehouse solution from scratch is essential for this role
- Experience developing visual dashboards and reporting
- Skills: Power BI, SQL Server 2016, SQL Server Reporting Services and Integration Services
For a confidential chat about this exciting Data Developer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs