CRM Developer – (Dynamics 365 | Greenfield Projects)
CRM Developer | Greenfield Projects | Derry/Londonderry or Belfast | Working from home options
My clients is transitioning into a period of growth and transformation. They have noticed a requirement for an experienced CRM Developer to support the expansion in their Microsoft 365 projects. Some of the projects will involve working on legacy systems for clients and transforming them from older versions of CRM to SharePoint Online.
The CRM Developer will possess a deep knowledge of Office365 CRM and the wider Microsoft technology stack.
What does the company do?
The client is a world-leading information technology company, who are one of the largest IT services providers in the world. The organisation is working on various greenfield projects utilising leading edge cloud technologies. There is continuous investment in research and development, with a huge emphasis on the innovation of products and solutions.
Why should I be interested in this CRM Developer role?
- Career progression opportunities
- 10% annual bonus
- Up to 10% employer pension contributions, family medical & 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Working from home options on a case by case basis
- Exciting greenfield projects
What do I need to secure this CRM Developer role?
- In-depth understanding of Office365 CRM or similar CRM/ERP systems
- Strong commercial experience in developing Dynamics CRM
- Strong knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV
- Experienced in developing, deploying, customising and integrating Dynamics CRM
For a confidential chat about this exciting CRM Developer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs