CRM Architect – (Dynamics 365 | Derry or Belfast)
CRM Architect | Greenfield Projects | Derry/Londonderry or Belfast | 10% annual bonus | Cash allowance in lieu of company car (£5,500)
My client is in the middle of a transformative season and they have realised a requirement for an experienced CRM Architect to support their massive growth in their Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects. Some of the projects will involve working on legacy systems for clients and transforming them from older versions of CRM to SharePoint Online.
The CRM Architect will be responsible for creating complex products, designed to satisfy the clients customer base and give them a competitive edge. There will be a leadership aspect to the CRM Architect which will involve guiding a team of Developers in the creation, implementation and testing of complicated design solutions.
What does the company do?
The client is a world-leading information technology company, who are one of the largest IT services providers in the world. The organisation is working on various greenfield projects utilising leading edge cloud technologies. There is continuous investment in research and development, with a huge emphasis on the innovation of products and solutions.
Why should I be interested in this CRM Architect role?
- 10% annual bonus
- Up to 10% employer pension contributions, family medical & 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Working from home options on a case by case basis
- Interesting greenfield projects
- Cash allowance in lieu of company car (£5,500)
What do I need to secure this CRM Architect role?
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Commercial experience in Dynamics CRM portal development
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customising and integrating Dynamics CRM
- Experience in using CRM SDK
For a confidential chat about this exciting CRM Architect role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs