Azure Developer – (C# Expertise)
Azure Developer | Greenfield Projects | Derry/Londonderry | 10% annual bonus | Career progression opportunities
My client is currently going through a season of expansion and transformation. They have recognised a requirement for an experienced Azure Developer to support the significant pipeline of their development work. The Azure Developer will have the opportunity to work on highly innovative products using cutting edge technologies.
The Azure Developer will be responsible for creating complex products, designed to satisfy the clients customer base and give them a competitive edge. The company culture has a relaxed atmosphere, whilst retaining a focus on working on real products that will be used by millions of people around the world.
What does the company do?
The client is a world-leading information technology company, who are one of the largest IT services providers in the world. The organisation is working on various greenfield projects utilising leading edge cloud technologies. There is continuous investment in research and development, with a huge emphasis on the innovation of products and solutions.
Why should I be interested in this Azure Developer role?
- Annual career progression opportunities
- 10% annual bonus
- Up to 10% employer pension contributions, family medical & 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Working from home options on a case by case basis
- Exciting new greenfield projects
- Cash allowance in lieu of company car (£6,000)
What do I need to secure this Azure Developer role?
- Commercial project experience with Azure PaaS services such as: Azure Functions, Azure DevOps and Azure LogicApps
- Expertise coding in C# and SQL
- Experience in DevOps automation - CI/CD using Azure DevOps
For a confidential chat about this exciting Azure Developer role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
If this is not the role for you but you know someone who would be interested -we have a referral programme in place, where you receive a £250 voucher if you refer a candidate and we successfully place them.
Experience: 0 yrs