MCS Group is delighted to be once again partnering with one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK & Ireland, to recruit for the role of Software Tester.
Your new company are leading the way in cybersecurity and due to continued growth, they now require an experienced Software Tester to join their experienced team. You will play a vital part in this company's future, assisting with the Software Development team in the development of quality Software from Automation, Localisation and Performance Testing through Regression and New Functionality tests.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any experienced Software Tester to join a growing team who are leading the way in innovative Cyber Security Products. If you want to grow out a career and build solutions readily available across the globe, then this is the right role for you.
- Create and execute test cases from requirements and acceptance criteria
- The creation of SQL scripts to aid in the testing
- Creation and execution of automated testing suites
- Play a vital role in driving forward automation test, through stand ups, workshops, virtual conferences etc
- Participate in daily stand up meetings
- Working closely with a range of teams to include Architects, QAs, Developers & DevOps
- Participate in product feature planning to better understand the testing requirements
- BSc qualification or equivalent in a Computing related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Software Tester or QA
- Industry exposure to Automated testing to include Selenium
- Experienced in all aspects of testing and exposure of the SDLC, from planning right through to execution
- A strong communicated with experience working within multiple teams
- Enthusiastic and a willingness to learn and develop
- Clear career progression
- Health cash plan - Physio, Dental, Optician etc
- Fantastic holiday package - increasing every year
- Pension scheme
- Remote working
- Full training and development
- Industry recognised qualifications
As you have noticed by now, our client is committed to building a team of like-minded, career focused individuals who will get ample support and guidance from a well skilled team. You will receive great opportunities to progress your career whilst working with some of the most exiting Cyber Security Products on the market.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill , Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs