MCS Group is working exclusively with a growing software company based in Derry/Londonderry in their search for a Software Development Manager. With a rich history in the North West, this small company is experiencing significant growth off the back of a diverse product portfolio and a global customer base across private and public sectors. A brand new new role within their business, you'll spearhead a growing development team to take them to the next level in their journey.
This is a brilliant opportunity to get inolved with a company which is undergoing significant change in terms of processes and technology and will afford an ambitious Software Manager the chance to make a huge impact!
- The Development Manager will head up a small team of web developers working across a diverse suite of web apps.
- You'll work closely with the Technical Architect on roadmaps and technical direction.
- You'll be responsible for project delivery and will play a high-level role in customer interaction.
- You'll have a background in technical leadership and/or software management.
- You'll have a solid grasp of the Software Development Life-Cycle and Project Management experience.
- Strong, logical thought processes for designing code to address new business applications.
- Most of all, you'll be eager to join a progressive tech company which sees itself as a true innovator in it's industry!
- £45-55,000 with a package which includes flexible working and bonus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Head of IT Permanent Recruitment at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs