MCS Group is delighted to be partnered exclusively with our growing client, who are an award-winning Mid-Ulster based Software House.
As a Software Developer, you will build and develop cutting edge tools to increase efficiency and decision support for this niche industry. Our client is a world leader in their field and are seeking experience Software Developers to join them as they continue on their journey of revolutionising technology used widely by vets and farmers alike.
- Responsible for the design and development of new and existing solutions (written in .NET/C#) that interact with a wide variety of external sources
- Deliver software solutions with a strong focus on performance, scalability and security
- Coordinate with the Product Development Manager, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Liaise closely with collaborative, cross-functional team to share technical expertise and make decisions around the design and development of software solutions
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correct or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction
- Evaluate code at both a personal and team level, to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- 2/3 years building software using some of the following technologies:
- .NET (MVC & C#)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of web servers and web application servers
- Working knowledge of test plans and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working
- Training and Development
- Remote working (3/2)
- 32 Holidays per annum
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs