MCS Group is seeking a Software Engineer in Test to join one of Northern Ireland's newest Tech Companies. The company are offering forward thinking remote working options and accelerated career growth for their new strategic office here in Northern Ireland.
Having helped the company hire the Site Lead for Northern Ireland, we are now helping them strategically build out their Engineering team. This is an FDI with a difference, with feedback being this is a 'rare opportunity' to join a company like this right here in Northern Ireland.
The company CTO had a success track record of opening and expanding offices in the Belfast market, offices that are now some of the most reputable here in Northern Ireland. This office will be no exception. Northern Ireland has been chosen due to the recognition of our talent and as a strategic location for European expansion.
- Work with both functional and non-functional requirements, developing new testing strategies from a user point of view.
- Develop test plans, define methodologies and risk assessments within an Agile Development framework.
- Perform exploratory and user-acceptance testing methodically.
- Work with the wider Engineering team to identify and resolve any testing gaps.
- Drive test best practices within the team to ensure a high level of quality.
- Accelerated career growth.
- Work from home office package - £500 onboarding and £50 per month thereafter.
- CTO's track record of opening and building impressive software houses in NI.
- Rare opportunity to work with Enterprise APIs in this space.
- You will commercial experience in a SDET / Software Engineer in Test position.
- You will have experience Java, Python, C# or similar programming language.
- This is a role for someone who wants to make an impact in a company and add significant value.
Long-term remote working options and benefits on offer.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs