MCS Group are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of one of Northern Ireland's fastest growing Cybersecurity firms, as they recruit for Software Developers.
My client's award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning help organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company's information assets.
As a leader in this extensive global market, they need people with talent, creativity, and drive who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of the organisation. Innovation is at the core of what they do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
As Software Developer you will assist with the development of new functionality for the application suite of software and will provide software support for the current suite of software.
- Implement high quality code in an agile environment and with a focus on creating impact for our end users.
- Working closely with the development team to ensure that all aspects of the platform are well designed and interact smoothly
- Work in a way that promotes high test coverage, development standards, code reviews and great documentation.
- Detailing the specifications of how features, improvements, and user requirements will be built so that they fulfil business needs, including architectural design and development documentation.
- Work with the Management Team (CTO and Engineering Managers) to understand the product roadmap and prioritisation of our development work to ensure that you create the most impact for the organisation.
- Providing software support to customers on existing and new Solutions.
- Liaising with Customers, Projects Managers or Account Managers on resources scheduling / re-scheduling for time and material minor projects.
- Mentor junior members of the team
- A Degree or Masters in Computing or related discipline
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Working knowledge Object Oriented Programming and Agile Programming Methodologies
- C# .NET Programming Knowledge, including ASP.NET
- SQL Server knowledge
- Strong communication skills, good work ethic, and a willingness and persistence to innovate personally
- Ability to deliver effectively against set targets under minimal supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full-time, permanent employment.
What you will get in return:
- A challenge - interesting work in a growing cyber security market
- Fast track your career as we continue to expand, and your skillset develops
- Competitive salary
- Pension matched up to 8%
- Health Cash Benefit plan post probation
- 32 holidays per year, growing with length of service at 6 month and 2-year anniversary
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs