MCS Group are delighted to be working with a highly successful enterprise software company on the beautiful North Coast to find a talented PHP Software Developer who is motivated by developing new products, a great culture and excellent career development.
Working amongst an award-winning and highly collaborative team, the developer will be able to both contribute and learn from those around them, bringing new ideas and creative thinking into the team as well as undertake any training and development you see fit.
- Be a technical consultant from gathering requirements to technical analysis and building out the solution.
- Develop new features, maintain and refactor production code son existing platforms utilizing the latest tools
- Bring ideas to the table and be a team player.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Work on highly innovative projects using the latest technologies.
- You'll be a wizard in the back end and the front end
- Exposure to Symfony desirable
- Database experience
- Proactive, self-motivated & a team player
- Ambition to grow and develop
- Consultative approach and a desire to work closely with clients.
- Competitive Salary + Pension
- Private Medical & Dental
- Free parking
- Training & Development
- Casual dress
- Travel allowance
- Company Days out
This company offer a clear development plan, exposure to the latest and greatest technologies, excellent client base and overall an award winning consultancy in the tech and digital space.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs