MCS Group is delighted to be partnered exclusively with Aerona Software as they seek to grow their talented team with experienced Software Developers.
Aerona is a fast paced and growing software company based in Derry/Londonderry. By using the latest technologies, Aerona provides its award-winning products to a range of modern and innovative clinics.
Aerona's specialist teams have been developing class-leading solutions and support for almost 20 years from their base in the North West of Ireland. They are driven by innovation and problem-solving and offer a creative and rewarding working environment, with a culture of support, learning and development across the team.
The role of Software Developer involves working in a small but highly focused team, developing Aerona's product suite using a range of Java Based technologies. This is an exciting opportunity for talented, technically proficient and self-starting Java programmers.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, test and documentation of all new and existing components of this world class system. You will work within an Agile environment and be heavily involved in the design and development process, using both new and existing technologies as required.
- Java EE / Spring Framework
- Full Stack Development exposure
- Experience in HTML, CSS, JSTL, jQuery & AJAX
- Strong RDBMS skills (MySQL)
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies such as AWS
- A background in Agile Development
- Knowledge of the following would also be beneficial but not essential: HTML5 Canvas, Eclipse IDE, Subversion, Web Sockets, JSON, DataTables, REST
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated Software Developers to come into an award-winning, locally owned company that is a leader in their class.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Flexible working
- Matched Pension Contribution
- Competitive Holiday Allowance
- Ongoing Training & Personal Development Support
- Clear Career Progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs