MCS Group are delighted to be working on behalf of our client, an international software solutions provider, who are leading the way in supply chain management, to recruit for the role of Senior Software Developer.
This award-winning team based in the North West are seeking a Senior Software Developer to help continue their sustained growth in the local and international market. You will play a pivotal part in leading the latest projects within the company, having both the autonomy to innovate new solutions and the support of an experienced team of developers.
- Create scoping plans for the new tools and outline road-maps for new products
- Lead daily stand-ups and contribute to bi-weekly sprints
- Create and complete testing scripts on code, to ensure what has been developed operates accordingly
- Manage a team to ensure best practice standards are maintained
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Partake in all brainstorming, strategy meetings and innovation processes to help guide the direction of the system
- Work closely with the commercial team to understand each client's individual needs
- The opportunity to lead the full life cycle of new projects
- Research and deploy new technologies to be incorporated into the existing frameworks
- 5+ Years experience as a Software Developer in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in the full life cycle of product development
- A proven track record of working collectively to meet deadlines
- A driven personality with an interest in developing bespoke software solutions
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- A real passion for code
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Review
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Care
- Exposure to Business Operations
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill , Regional Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send your CV via the link below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs