MCS Group is delighted to be working on behalf of our client Foods Connected, a cloud-based software company leading the way in supply chain management, to recruit for the role of Senior Software Developer.
This well-established Derry/Londonderry based company are currently going through a period of growth and expansion due to sustained success in their market and now require Seniors Software Engineers to join their team.
This is a chance for you to come into an innovative company and help shape the future of their platform and business direction.
- Develop new and build upon existing solutions for both local and international clients
- Assist in leading the development team throughout the entire SDLC
- Work on new product development, implementing new tools and technologies and shaping the product direction
- Building Front-end components that can be used across a wide range of products
- Create and complete testing scripts on code, to ensure what has been developed operates accordingly
- Work collaboratively across all teams in the business to ensure best practices are maintained
- Partake in all brainstorming, strategy meetings and innovation processes to help guide the direction of the system
- Work closely with the commercial team to understand each client's individual needs and develop with the user in mind
- A real passion for code with experience in .NET or .NET Core
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous exposure to cloud technologies
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- A driven personality with an interest in developing software solutions
- Experienced in developing new tools to be used across new and existing products
- A proven track record of working collectively to meet deadlines
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- A high level of understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Demonstration of experience of object-orientate design patterns and have an awareness of SOLID principles
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Employee Performance Related Bonus
- Clear Career Progression
- Flexible Working Hours
- Matched Employee Pension
- Generous Holiday Package - Increasing every year
- Secure Company Hardware
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs