MCS Group are delighted to be working exclusively on behalf of our client, an international software solutions provider, who are leading the way in supply chain management, to recruit for the role of Senior Integrations Developer.
This award-winning team based in the North West are seeking a Senior Integrations Developer to help continue their sustained growth in the local and international market. You will play a pivotal part in leading the latest projects within the company, having both the autonomy to innovate new solutions and the support of an experienced team of developers.
- Maintain and monitor current customer integrations
- Work with customers to scope, develop and document new integrations
- Develop and execute plans to increase the interoperability of their systems
- Involved in daily stand-ups and contribute to bi-weekly sprints
- Manage a team to ensure best practice standards are maintained
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Partake in all brainstorming, strategy meetings and innovation processes to help guide the direction of the system
- Work closely with the commercial team to understand each client's individual needs
- Research and deploy new technologies to be incorporated into the existing frameworks
- 4+ Years' experience as a Software Developer in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in the full life cycle of product development
- Experience in developing web applications / APIs in C#
- Industry experience with API protocols and schemas to include SOAP/REST
- Understanding of database design and management along with TSQL or MYSQL experience
- A high level of understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Demonstration of experience of object-orientate design patterns and awareness of SOLID principles
- Experience working on financial integrations is desirable but not key to your success in this role
- Negotiable Salary DoE
- Yearly Salary Review
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Care
- Flexible Working
- Remote Working (Northern Ireland Based)
- Exposure to Business Operations
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill, Regional Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send your CV via the link below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs