MCS Group are delighted to be working with a unique enterprise software company on the beautiful North Coast to find a talented PHP Software Developer who is motivated by developing new products, a great culture and career development.
This company will offer a PHP Developer the chance to work on market leading property value assessment services to a client list spanning the USA that has grown by 130% over the past year and generates billions of dollars in taxable revenue annually.
Working amongst an award-winning and highly collaborative team, the developer will be able to both contribute and learn from those around them, bringing new ideas and creative thinking into the team as well as undertake any training and development you see fit.
- Be a technical consultant from gathering requirements to technical analysis and building out the solution.
- Develop new features, maintain and refactor production code son existing platforms utilizing the latest tools
- Bring ideas to the table and be a team player.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Work on highly innovative projects using the latest technologies.
- You'll have some degree of commercial development experience, specialising in PHP
- Exposure to Laravel desirable
- Database experience - Postgres ideally
- Proactive, self-motivated & a team player
- Ambition to grow and develop
- Consultative approach and a desire to work closely with clients.
- Competitive Salary + Pension
- Private Medical & Dental
- Free parking
- Training & Development
- Casual dress
- Travel to the USA
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Robyn Andrews, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs