MCS Group and I are absolutely delighted to be partnering exclusively with an award winning, global leader in industrial and engineering software solutions as they look to build out their highly impressive software development team here in Northern Ireland.
Thought into fruition in the early 1980s out of Cambridge England, my client has seen uncapped success over the last 40 years of business growing out to a work force of more than 6000 people and with an annual turnover of more than £800 million pounds. This success stems from building out and offering a diverse range of industrial and engineering-based products aimed at driving digital transformations and sustainability across their global network of high-profile customers including BP, Nestle and Shell. Some of the products which include 3D Plant Design, Naval architecture software for ship building and risk management software are all designed to eliminate the inefficiencies their clients face as a result of using legacy point solutions. Having recently been awarded "best global industrial solutions provider", my client continues to be the most innovative software solutions provider their market has to offer.
This role would see you working on their Unified supply chain, which is an enterprise supply chain management software suite, aimed squarely at the process industries. You will be heavily involved in all aspects of the full development life cycle and be empowered and nurtured by a team of 30+ highly impressive Developers across all levels.
What do you need?
- Deep understanding of object-oriented language C#. 2+ years.
- Exposure to working in a lean/agile development environment.
- Experience working with cloud services, preferably Azure.
- SQL Server experience.
- Good sound knowledge around ASP.NET
- Strong understanding of Web development and Web API
- A fundamental knowledge of REACT or Angular JS.
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Hybrid Model work structure.
- Excellent training and support network.
- Outstanding Career growth.
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Annual Salary Reviews and Constant bench-marking.
- £1080 pounds in flexible benefits to use through their rewards portal.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Specialist C#/.NET Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs