MCS Group is delighted to continue our long-standing partnership with a global leader and one of Northern Ireland's most reputable companies in our search for a Junior Software Engineer. This is a unique role for a junior, as you will be trained to lead scrum meetings and have exposure to products with millions of end users.
My client is well established across the globe in their field. With millions of end users, it is a great opportunity to start your career or maybe kick it on a little. As a Junior Software Engineer you will help with the design, development, and implementation of a new greenfield product. You will be working in an agile friendly environment. With strong company culture and global support, this position is an excellent opportunity for you to really push your limits and work towards taking the next step in your career.
- You will be delivering product features and components
- Ensuring non-functional requirements are engineered into new & existing products
- Collaborating globally
- Lead scrum teams
- And more.....
- 1-3 years Java experience
- Cloud experience would be nice but not a deal breaker. (experience could be from final dissertation)
- Knowledge of HMTL
- Bonus structure
- Health Insurance, including dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Scaled Pension Contribution
- Flexible working, including remote working options
- Free car parking when in office
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jonny Carey, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5529.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs