MCS Group is working exclusively with a thriving local business with HQ in County Londonderry which operates across Northern Ireland in their search for an IT Project Manager. The Project Manager will join a small yet growing IT Team which is embarking on an exciting period of digital transformation. You'll play a key role in the further development of their ERP system, leading a small software team in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Director, you'll have the opportunity to carve a career path which will potentially lead to heading up a full IT function - along with a huge scope in terms of new IT projects.
- Working alongside the Operations Director, you will act as project manager for a new system which revolutionises how this firm deals with and utilises it's data.
- The IT Project Manager will work closely with internal stakeholders to define requirements and ensure project milestones are met and delivered in 2021 and beyond.
- The Project Manager will work with external suppliers, 3rd parties and customers to ensure a smooth transition - playing a key role in the implementation of new projects, user acceptance testing and documentation for their vanguard technology.
- Experience in leading and working on ERP Project
- Experience dealing with enterprise level solutions
- Project Management related qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Experience with integration and migration of data sets
- Experience of strategic business improvement
- Commutable to county Derry
From £50-60,000 depending on experience plus benefits
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Chris Busby Head of IT Perm Recruitment or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs