MCS are proud to be working for our client, a leading agricultural software house, to recruit for the role of Data Developer.
Due to continued and rapid growth, our client are now seeking to expand their data development team and are interested in speaking with data developers of all levels. The successful candidate will have a strong SQL background and will have experience in the analysis and transformation of data for external clients.
- Responsible for the analysis, transformation and development of presentable models for external clients
- Creating and improving new and existing SQL scripts
- Monitoring business requirements and writing queries accordingly
- Working both within a team and as an individual
- Working closely with the product development manager and managing directors to shape the future of the business
- Strong SQL exposure
- Data analysis and trending
- Database design and ongoing improvement
- Experience in an OLTP environment
Alongside a lucrative package of flexible working, pension scheme and direct access to product owners, you will receive ample opportunities to progress within the company. A market leading salary dependent on experience is also on offer.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs