MCS Group is delighted to be working with an organisation that is pivotal in supporting some of the best know brands out there. You will play an essential role in the farm to shelf process and use your proven business acumen to deliver informed business decisions backed up with data analysis using PowerBI.
As an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist you will oversee a combination of both data management work and hands-on analysis responsibilities.
Through collaboration with Business Intelligence and Development teams, you will be responsible for the entire data analytic and reporting function, playing a critical role in processing data and performing quality checks to ensure data integrity as well as summarising findings for reporting purposes.
- Processing data from large datasets from a wide range of sources and formats
- Build and support efficient, stable, usable reports from a variety of sources
- Performing preliminary analysis of data to ensure relevance, including preliminary modelling, and removing compromised or irrelevant data.
- Interpret data, analysis of results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that streamline statistical efficiency and quality.
- Develop process improvement strategies making appropriate recommendations and conclusions.
- Help identify new data sources that can be used to help fulfil our customers reporting and analysis requirements and make available to them.
What you will bring to the role-
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field and relevant commercial experience within a business intelligence function
- Experience defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, performing analyses, drawing valid conclusions, and presenting results.
- Advanced Knowledge of PowerBI
- Extensive experience with Database languages such as SQL, Python or R
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs