MCS Group is working exclusively with a thriving local business with HQ in County Derry which operates across Northern Ireland in their search for a Business Analyst with ERP/CRM experience. The BA will join a small yet growing IT Team which is embarking on an exciting period of technology investmnet. You'll play a key role in the scoping out and delivery of a new ERP system, working with users and all departments in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Operations Director, you'll have the opportunity to carve a career path which will give you solid exposure to project management and potentially lead to further senior opportunities within the business
- Working alongside the Operations Director, the Business Analyst will take ownership of a project involving a new system which revolutionises how this firm deals with and utilises it's data.
- The Business Analyst will work closely with internal stakeholders to define requirements and ensure project milestones are met and delivered in 2021 and beyond.
- The BA will work with external suppliers and customers to ensure a smooth transition - playing a key role in implementation, user acceptance testing and documentation for their vanguard technology.
- Experience in working on and implementing an ERP Project
- Experience dealing with enterprise level solutions
- Project Management related qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Experience with integration and migration of data sets
- Experience of strategic business improvement
From £45-55,000 depending on experience plus benefits
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Chris Busby Head of IT Perm Recruitment or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs