MCS Group is delighted to be working on behalf of our client, an international software solution provider, who are leading the way in supply chain management, to recruit for the role of Business Intelligence Analyst.
This well-established Derry/Londonderry based company are currently going through a period of growth and expansion due to sustained success in their market. This is a chance for you to come into an award-winning company and help shape the future of their business direction.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for planning, creating, managing and customers data and tailoring it to individual business needs
- Work with the development team to innovate and improve the services being provided to the customer
- Create visualisations and dashboards to showcase client's data
- Investigate and resolve application errors, data discrepancies and queries
- Ability to be a self-starter and come up with solutions for the needs the customers don't even realise they have
- Confident in communicating with team members on actions that need to be taken.
- Innovative and creative thinking mindset and not afraid to come up with new ideas to present to the management and team.
Ultimately the Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for providing excellent reporting & analytical services to external clients and help ensure that they are getting maximum value from the information they are capturing the in the system.
- Over 2 years' experience analysing data and presenting it at senior level
- Ability to write and modify SQL server queries
- Industry experience working with Power BI
- An understanding of Looker and its functionality
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst essential
- Market leading salary
- Tailored career progression
- Relaxed office environment
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Remote working (post lockdown)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill , Regional IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs