MCS Group is seeking an ambitious 1st line support engineer to join a growing MSP as they continue to excel in their customer service while supporting a range of clients across the manufacturing and construction sectors in NI and ROI. You will join a friendly and supportive environment which is a real opportunity for a driven IT support engineer with 2 years support experience, to join their growing team of IT trouble-shooters and take on that next challenge in your career
The role and you-
- A first time fix trouble shooter able to resolve a client issues 9 times out of 10 in a manner that will have them thanking you
- For those that you can't resolve a cool head and knowing who and where to escalate a user's issue to is also essential so you will be coming from a busy 1st line support background
- You should know what an SLAs is and how to prioritise your work day when responding to users issues and their urgency.
- You'll also be familiar with the techs and process used to log, reply and mange your work flow in this environment
Your tech knowledge must haves
- O365, VPN, Active directory, MS servers '08-'19, Win OSs, LAN/WAN and VLAN configs, along with everything that comes with, printers etc
- - Flexibility with working hours
- - Full clean UK driving licence
Great to haves:
Have worked with ConnectWise suite or with Fortinet firewalls, switches and AP's.
Experience in a MSP
Why this job?
A chance to grow in your career in an environment that will encourage it amongst a small, friendly yet growing team.
You will join an establish company who have grown in the last 25 years - a stable environment to take that next challenge in your IT career
- Salary and benefits packages
- Development and training opportunities
- Inclusive culture
- Free Health Insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Company Pension
- Company Laptop and Phone where applicable
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs