MCS Group is delighted to be once again partnering with one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK & Ireland, to recruit for the fantastic role of Application Support Manager in their Cloud Environment.
Your new company are leading the way in cybersecurity and due to continued growth, they now require an experienced Cloud Support Manager to join their experienced team. You will play a vital part in this company's future, assisting with the Software Development team in the monitoring and support of their bespoke applications, for clients both local and on an international scale.
This is a hands-on Support role with managerial responsibilities, there will be extensive product training provided and continuous support throughout your career.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Ability to lead a growing team within an extremely fast paced working environment, whilst monitoring and communicating Team performance in line with company expectations
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Communicates deadlines and Support Team goals to team members
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Manage and co-ordinate escalations & incidents with all relevant customers and team members
- Consult with Customers to provide a workable solution to onboard our software
- Actively review existing and new functionality to ensure full understanding of the products, and backend components
- Manage individual & team case load, ensuring customers are kept informed at all stages whilst liaising with Technical teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Hold a Degree Qualification in Computing or Technical discipline
- Minimum 4 years' experience in similar position
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills are key
- Strong presentation skills, whilst presenting over Phone, WebEx meeting or On-site meeting with Prospects and Customers Advanced experience with SQL
- Confident to use initiative to solve problems
- Have a strong ambition to achieve new accreditations
- Demonstrate technical maturity and the ability to professionally communicate with team members, management, other departments, third-party vendors, customers, and partners
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
- Understanding of server technologies such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Experience supporting SaaS solutions in a cloud environment is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Clear career progression
- Health cash plan - Physio, Dental, Optician etc
- Fantastic holiday package - increasing every year
- Unrivalled Pension scheme
- Remote working
- Full training and development
- Industry recognised qualifications
As you have noticed by now, our client is committed to building a team of like minded, career focused individuals who will get ample support and guidance from a highly skilled team. You will receive great opportunities to progress your career whilst working with some of the most exiting Cyber Security Products on the market.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill , Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs