Payments Technology Organisation Require DevOps Lead
Your new role
If you're looking for a unique opportunity to establish a DevOps organization with the oversight to design, implement, and lead a group responsible for delivering the organisations, this might be of interest
Our client is building the next generation of capabilities that powers merchant-first ecosystem.
Our client is seeking a talented individual to install a DevOps culture and create an enterprise-wide cutting-edge CI/CD solution to enable fully automated on-premise and cloud-based build and deployment pipeline with IaC capabilities.
As a SME within our growing DevOps team, you would lead efforts in architecting and help to implement and optimizing end-to-end CI/CD capabilities for an expanding on-prem and multi-cloud operations. The team is looking to add a member who is an expert in CI/CD, has exceptional communication skills, strong cloud skills, and is a thought leader in addressing the needs of DevOps organizations.
What you'll need to succeed
* Provide DevOps Tools and CI/CD expertise to software development teams across the enterprise.
* Help build a reusable standard CI/CD pipeline model with built-in quality gates, security, and cutting-edge tools and automation.
* Drive process automation focused on eliminating manual steps in application build and deployment, integrating compliance and quality gates in the process.
* Lead discussion and guide technical teams regarding operational, technical, and procedural best practices.
* Evangelize a fully automated product build and release process, driving a push-button deploy attitude and vision.
* Work with program teams to understand their product development requirements, guide in embracing DevOps principles, prescribed toolchain, and pipeline framework.
* Be highly familiar with cloud services, having supported large scale production deployments on one or more of these platforms (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud GCP).
* Build, release, and configuration management of production systems.
* System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains.
* Remain abreast of technology advancements for future cloud, software, and other relative implementations and capabilities.
* Provide technical guidance in architecture and DevOps process improvements.
* Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
* Ensure critical system security using best in class cloud security solutions.
* Create and update documentation for the operational process, procedures, and environment configurations.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
* 10+ years designing, implementing CI/CD solutions, and DevOps related practices.
* 5+ years of cloud computing experience.
* Version Control: Experience with version control systems such as GitHub, GitLab and code branching principles.
* Outstanding experience with build and release process and associated tools - building CI and deployment pipelines and hands-on knowledge of applicable tools chain such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TeamCity, Azure DevOps or like build orchestration tools, Artifactory, GitHub, GitLab, SonarCube, Coverity or similar.
What you'll get in return
If you are interested in taking up a senior strategic role in one of NI's most exciting tech companies, this could be your opportunity. Your new employer has aggressive growth plans for the coming months and you could play an integral part in realising their vision. This role is FULLY REMOTE. They will set up your home office with top of the range kit. If you prefer to work in the office, you can choose to work in their office space in Derry / Londonderry. Salary up to £60,000 but this can be flexible on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs