In this fast-changing world, an organisation’s greatest competitive advantage comes from having the best people.
Here at MYM Recruitment we help organisation’s find and develop people with the right skills and experience – as well as the right motivational and cultural fit – to be high performers.
There’s a science to finding that perfect ‘fit’. We use rigorous recruitment processes, tools and “best practice” Recruitment methods to help find, select and develop the best talent.
Due to continued success and upcoming expansion we now have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and customer focused Recruitment Consultant.
With over 20 years combined experience in the local market, our team are exceptionally well connected and have successfully delivered projects for many of Northern Ireland's most successful organisation’s (from SME's to globally operating Corporates) and our aim is to provide an exceptional service to clients and candidates alike, putting them front and Centre of everything that we do.
This is an extremely diverse role and requires a Sales Professional who can work within a fast paced, target orientated environment whilst ensuring exceptional customer service is maintained at all times. You will be working within a high performing team and focused on building relationships (with business contacts and candidates alike) across a range of industry sectors. The job of a Recruiter is extremely challenging and varied day by day but underpinned by 2 core elements which drive almost everything you will do, business development and candidate sourcing.
You will use your strong communication and Sales skills to build new client relationships and further develop existing client relationships. New business is the lifeblood of any recruitment firm so the ability to open doors and continually ensure your business levels are high, is one of the elements of a successful career in recruitment. Essentially, you will become a brand ambassador for MYM Recruitment and cement yourself as the go-to Recruiter for all hiring companies in your geographical area.
Our main differentiator as a Recruitment Agency is our ability to source great candidates that our competitors and clients cannot. Therefore, you will need to be extremely proactive and creative, using all available tools, in sourcing the best talent for our clients such as using our own bespoke database, searching job boards, proactively headhunting, and utilising social media. As your role develops you will become involved in developing your own portfolio of clients and account management, undertaking the full recruitment process from initial client meetings through to securing placements.
In return for your hard work you will receive hands-on training from our In-House Team who all have a strong track record in the Recruitment Industry across the U.K. and Ireland. Additionally, we will provide you with an outstanding team environment, a business that stands by its values and a remarkable culture. We launched the business to be different and we certainly are. We value our people, and believe that recruitment is about customer service, people and relationships.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, customer focused professional to join our team as we continue to expand. The role would suit either an experienced Consultant keen to cross train and be part of our ongoing success, or a new entrant to the industry with related experience (Commercial, Sales & Marketing, Business Support, combined with sales experience) seeking a new challenge with a progressive organisation. You will benefit from exceptional structured induction training and ongoing 'on the job' training and workshops.
In order to apply for this role, you must possess the following attributes and experience:
· Excellent interpersonal skills plus the ability to build effective relationships with both clients and candidates.
· Strong communication and organisational skills.
· A Can-Do attitude; positivity is a must!
· Confidence and an engaging personality.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· The ability to work towards targets and overcome objections.
· A confident telephone manner.
· Previous experience in Telesales or Face to Face Sales within a Commercial environment.
· Previous experience in consistently achieving K.P.I.s and Targets.
· Full proficiency in I.T. packages such as the Microsoft Office Suite, (Windows 10, Microsoft 365) and a strong command of the English language with the ability to write sophisticated Sales emails and documents.
· Strong negotiation skills and the ability to seek out Business Development Opportunities on a daily basis.
· A genuine desire to secure a long-term career opportunity in The Recruitment Industry.
· G.C.S.E. in Math’s and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
· Solid knowledge of the local business community/employment market.
· Strong Networking skills across a diverse range of industry sectors.
· A 3rd level qualification in a Business/Marketing/Sales discipline.
· Previous Recruitment experience.
To apply in strict confidence please send a copy of your C.V. in “Word” format only and a Cover Note/Email/Letter to Robert Fullerton -General Manager highlighting your suitability for the job.
Please note closing date for applications is Wednesday 24th July 2019 at 5pm.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are full corporate members of The REC and NRF. We act as both a Recruitment Agency and Business.
Experience: See job description.
See job description.