MCS Group is delighted to be representing a multinational, private sector organisation, to appoint a Talent Acquisition & HR Officer to join their team based in Coleraine on an initial 4 month contract. This role would ideally suit an experienced recruiter currently working towards their CIPD qualification and looking to gain more HR exposure.
The business is split across multiple jurisdictions, including NI and ROI, with a lot of the recruitment focused on high volume, junior positions. This role is newly created due to several key projects, and while it is a contract role for 4 months, there is a high probability that the position will be extended or made permanent.
The successful person must be results focused, have strong organisational and communication skills and have a passion to work with managers to help build a culture that enables every employee to deliver to their potential and ultimately grow the business.
As a Talent Acquisition & HR Officer, you will be responsible for sourcing and pipe-lining talent, with the majority of roles being high volume support positions. This is firmly a sourcing position, responsible for sourcing and pipe lining top talent, utilising various proactive sourcing techniques to identify exceptional passive talent through non-conventional methods.
Company culture is highly important, therefore it is essential the successful candidate will adopt an enthusiastic, positive approach, with the ability to fit into a fun environment, all while maintaining an exceptional sourcing service.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Identifying labour needs and taking a proactive approach, working alongside line managers to fulfil roles
- Create job descriptions, person specifications.
- Ensuring appropriate advertising is in place for all company roles
- Shortlist candidates and provide feedback
- Coordinate and manage assessment centres
- Act as a panel member in assessments
- Draw up and issue letter of offers and contracts of employment
- Play a key role in the onboarding process of all new employees
- Analyse and report on recruitment data
- Gathering reference information
- Maintaining all FEC information
The successful Talent Acquisition & HR Officer will have previous experience in a high-volume recruitment role, as a fast paced environment. This will include managing end to end recruitment campaigns, as well as getting involved in various HR meetings when and if required.
The role will ideally suit an experienced recruiter, possessing or working towards a CIPD qualification, looking for more HR exposure.
- Previous experience in a high-volume recruitment role in a fast-faced environment
- End to end recruitment Campaign
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Presentation skills
- Employment law knowledge
- CIPD Qualified or working towards CIPD qualification
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking.
- Subsidised onsite Canteen.
- Professional development
- Staff Discount Card
- Local Gym membership and other local discounts
To apply, please contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group, on 02890 235456 or apply through the link.
MCS Group - CIPD Awards NI Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs