- Undertake recruitment and selection up to senior management level
- Act as first point of contact for employees, supervisors and managers in designated departments on all HR related issues, benefits, enquiries etc.
- Give advice and support to management on Employee Relations issues.
- Ensure ER matters are handled fairly and in accordance with the Company's HR policies and procedures.
- Advise and support supervisors and managers on corrective counselling matters. Ensure the disciplinary process is conducted fairly and in accordance with company procedures.
- Investigate grievances raised through the "Open Door Policy" to ensure satisfactory and timely closure
- Work with managers, supervisors and Occupational Health to minimise absenteeism and address any long term absence/disability issues
- Advise management and staff on employment law matters.
- Monitor policies, procedures and guidelines for employees and management in relation to legislative changes and/or best practice.
- Administer the company benefit schemes for the site
- Act as a liaison with either Corporate or the scheme vendors
- Be responsible for the implementation of compensation strategies and decisions for the site
- Give advice, where appropriate, to employees in relation to compensation and benefits.
Knowledge of HR/ Recruitment and selection techniques.
2 years HR experience
Understanding of Employment Law and Fair Employment and Equality related legislation
The successful candidate will gain the opportunity to advance HR skills within a multinational environment WITH A competitive salary.
Experience: 0 yrs