GENERAL MANAGER, DERRY CITY, £21,000
Our client is a well known Catering business, currently looking to employ an experienced General Manager to look after one of their busy on-site Catering teams.
We are looking for a talented Manager, who has the passion and drive for leading and developing a small team to deliver great food and customer service. This exciting challenge will see you lead, guide and help the team, delivering fresh, seasonal, local food and coffee to our guests. We also cater for varied hospitality functions and events on site, so you will have an eye for detail and the ability to plan and deliver events, to a high standard. Taking control of the unit's financial performance, you will be able to demonstrate the required attributes to manage, stock, cash, GP and all company and statutory documentation and systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to achieve sales and GP targets.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results
- To manage and control the service offers to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance level
- Ensure HSE compliance within catering services.
- Motivate, recruit, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with Group Policy.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- Proven experience within a retail catering environment
- Excellent communication skills with Customers, Client, Colleagues and Team Members
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Previous management experience.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Resourcefulness (capable of taking the initiative and overcoming challenges).
Our client offers excellent career and development opportunities: As an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and develop great talent. That's why we offer a number of courses and qualifications for our talented people. So whether you are a Future Star with big aspirations or an established High Performer with a proven track record - there is a development plan for you.
Salary: £21,000 pa.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
Hours: 39 hours per week: 5 days from 7 (mostly Monday - Friday, weekend work occasionally as per rota)
Fore more information, please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.
Experience: 0 yrs