MYM Recruitment are delighted to working with a pharmaceutical packaging company based in Mid Ulster. The company is responsible for carrying out secondary packaging of pharmaceutical products for the ROI market. They currently have an opportunity for an experience Quality Control Manager in their facility in Draperstown.The Person:
The person in this role will be responsible for the Quality Control Team to ensure the efficient and effective day to day management of the Quality Management System. Along with support from the Head of Quality, the QCM will manage all aspects of the QMS, including deviations, change control, CAPA, internal audits.Responsibilities:
- Ensure all batch documentation has been accurately completed prior to QP review
- Communicate with QPs and resolve any queries relating to batch release
- Maintain the deviation management system
- Communication with customer and ensure tasks are carried out relating to their priority status
- Maintain change control system, working with departments to assess the impact, and ensuring their timely review, implementation and closure
- Be the quality representative for investigation, working with departments on assigning actions, raising CAPA’s and change control where applicable.
- Perform internal audits and identify deficiencies and required CAPA within the quality system
- Ensuring all team members are adequately trained and supported in the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
- Artwork creation
- Provide a Quality review and authorisation of a range of quality documentation including, SOPs, Appendices, Guidelines, Specifications
- Participate in regulatory inspections as required
- Two years’ experience in a quality role
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of current regulatory requirements for packaging of pharmaceutical products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical report writing and problem-solving skills
- The ability to manage and motivate a team, and work effectively alongside other departments
- Detailed knowledge of root cause analysis and risk management tools and their application
- Excellent attention to detail
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position. Please include the Job Reference Number. Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised. Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily. Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released. We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
Experience: See Description: