Our client is a successful and dynamic specialist healthcare equipment manufacturer based in North Ulster. With markets across the UK, Ireland, Canada and the Nordic region, they now require an ambitious Design Engineer to join the business.
This is an exceptional company that are leading the way in lean manufacturing. When people go to work for this company they rarely want to leave! The company is always striving to be a ’good place to work’ and this in turn translates into a positive business culture and ultimately business success.
The Role in brief (full spec available on request) – Design Engineer:
- Leading the design of products from scratch.
- Use of CAD software such as SolidEdge and TruTops Boost.
- Sourcing of materials, costing and evaluation of suppliers.
- Design and testing of prototypes.
- Aiding in factory set up through to full scale manufacture.
- Author and update major technical documents to be included in O&M Manuals, technical brochures and works order instructions.
- Assisting in applications and processing of claims for all available government grants.
- Provide effective leadership and support to other members of the design and manufacturing team.
The ideal candidate – Design Engineer:
- Relevant industry experience within a design/manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in design and CAD systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, organised and ambitious with a flexible approach to the role.
To find out more please submit an up to date CV which should clearly demonstrate how you meet the criteria above through the link here. You may also call Pat O’Kane on 07768 262758 or Conor MacNamara on 07968 160122 / 028 3025 2407 for more information and a confidential discussion. O’Kane Resourcing are an agency acting for this company based in N. Ulster.