MCS Group is delighted to be working with our client in Derry as we recruit their Manufacturing Team Leader. We are looking for a passionate leader who can drive motivation and ensure efficient production process.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring H&S procedures are adhered to and employees have a safe working environment. This includes Covid19 compliance with PPE.
- Meeting production deadlines efficiently through KPI management and constant continuous improvement whilst delivering top quality.
- Root cause analysis and corrective action.
- Mentoring and developing the team through progressive training programmes.
- Ensuring schedules are followed and adapted where necessary.
For this role you will need:
- 3 years' experience in a manufacturing setting
- Experience of continuous improvement
- Experience with a focus on H&S compliance
- Supervisory experience would be preferred
- SAP knowledge.
This role will require rotational shifts across varied patterns.
More details regarding the role can be discussed further:
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Duncan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs