HNH Human Capital has been exclusively retained by a fast growing manufacturing company with a facility in the North West to appoint a Process Improvement Manager. The company has grown significantly over the last number of years and has made significant investment in its plant and machinery. Due to the scale and growth trajectory our client wishes to appoint a professional coming from a manufacturing/engineering background to join them at this exciting juncture.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team with four direct reports the role will involve:
· Overseeing the production facilities ensuring high levels of performance
· Delivery of stretching end to end KPIs
· Using proven methodologies for example LEAN to promote highly efficient processes
· Ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained
· Reporting performance to the Senior Management Team
· project management of performance improvement initiatives
· Oversee the training of operatives and engineers
· ensure the highest levels of health and safety compliance
· Lead, manage and mentor a team of engineers
· Experienced Professional working as Operations Manager/Engineering Manager/Process Improvement
· Demonstrable experience of implementing operational improvement projects and initiatives
· Experience of change management
· Development and execution of site operations strategy
· Degree level qualification (ideally Engineering or related)
· Significant performance improvement experience
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV to Recruitment Consultant Rachel Coleman via RachelC@hnhhumancapital.com or call 02890278155 for further details.