Due to continued success and upcoming expansion MYM Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and customer focused Recruitment Consultant in Magherafelt. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, customer focused professional to join our team as we continue to expand. The role would suit either an experienced consultant keen to cross train and be part of our ongoing success, or a new entrant to the industry with related experience (commercial, sales & marketing, business support, combined with sales experience) seeking a new challenge with a progressive organisation. You will benefit from exceptional structured induction training and ongoing 'on the job' training and workshops.The Role:
This is an extremely diverse role and requires a driven individual who can work within a fast paced, target orientated environment whilst ensuring exceptional customer service is maintained at all times. You will be working within a high performing team and focused on building relationships (with business contacts and candidates alike) across a range of industry sectors.In order to apply for this role, you must possess the following attributes and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills plus the ability to build effective relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- A Can-Do attitude; positivity is a must!
- Confidence and an engaging personality.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to work towards targets and overcome objections.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Previous experience in Telesales or Face to Face Sales within a Commercial environment.
- Previous experience in consistently achieving K.P.I.s and Targets.
- Full proficiency in I.T. packages such as the Microsoft Office Suite, (Windows 10, Microsoft 365) and a strong command of the English language with the ability to write sophisticated sales emails and documents.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to seek out business development opportunities on a daily basis.
- A genuine desire to secure a long-term career opportunity in the recruitment industry.
- G.C.S.E. in Math’s and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Solid knowledge of the local business community/employment market.
- Strong networking skills across a diverse range of industry sectors.
- A 3rd level qualification in a Business/Marketing/Sales discipline.
- Previous Recruitment experience.
To apply in strict confidence please send a copy of your C.V. in “Word” format only and a Cover Note/Email/Letter to Robert Fullerton -General Manager highlighting your suitability for the job.
Please note closing date for applications is Friday 30th August 2019 at 5pm.
We are an equal opportunities employer and are full corporate members of The REC and NRF. We act as both a Recruitment Agency and Business.
Experience: See description: