CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR, DERRY CITY, £13,650
We are exclusively recruiting a number of permanent, full time, Customer Service Agents for a city centre based, contact centre. Our client is well respected within the Financial Services sector and is looking for compassionate, customer focused individuals to provide a high level of customer service at their state of the art contact facility in Derry City, so if you are brilliant with people with a passion for customer service then this career might be for you.
Whether you bring with you experience of working in a customer service role or can show an ability to learn and develop these skills, it will be your positive attitude to work and your desire to display the very best behaviours to colleagues and customers that will make you perfect for us.
In return for all your dedication, you will received the support you deserve, continually developing your skills by cross training within the department and share techniques, tools and skills. If you feel you have what it takes to be successful we'd love you to apply.
- You will proactively speak to customers using verbal and written correspondence and in line with agreed service levels.
- If your role is not predominately telephony based, you may be expected to take incoming calls to support other members of the team.
The Ideal Candidate
- You thrive on building strong and effective working relationships, if needed you can be assertive and sensitive at the same time and, at all times, respect our customer needs.
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade A-C (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
- Experience working in customer services, either face-to-face or in a telephony environment
- You're an effective team player
- Ability to demonstrate good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Have a good eye for quality and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Previous experience of working in a debt collection / call centre environment
- Listening and questioning skills with an ability to manage challenging situations
- Experience of working in financial services role
- APA / QFA qualified (or working towards)
- CII, Certificate in Mortgage Advise or CeMap qualified (or working towards)
Salary: Approx £13,650pa.
Benefits: The opportunity to own shares through our employee share plan as well as taking advantage of a range of flexible employee benefits. We also have a modern, purpose built working environment and offer great opportunities for career development.
Please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.
Experience: 0 yrs