MCS Group is delighted to bring to market a fantastic opportunity for a Junior/Intermediate Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to join a fast growing organisation based in Derry/Londonderry.
Have previous experience in an Estimating or Quantity Surevying role?
The company are an award winning fit-out company based in the Northwest, focusing on the Medical, Leisure, Education and Hospitality sectors.
- Be responsible for the accurate estimation of costs and the preparation of tender documentation for submission to potential clients.
- Review tender documentations and assist in the preparation for tender.
- Identify and build new relationships with Clients.
- Capable to review/ read bills of material, drawings, specifications and schedule of finishes.
- Identify key risks and opportunities ensuring that they are effectively queried where appropriate at tender stage to gain as much clarity as possible.
- Calculation of site management and preliminary costs.
Desired Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience
- 3rd level Construction qualification
- Postgraduate experience preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience within the joinery/construction industry
Salary 25-35K depending on experience.
Benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs