Design Manager or Coordinator interested in joining an exciting and growing organisation?
Designer hoping to take that next step in your designing career?
Design Manager or Coordinator sick of travelling from the North West for the right role?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then this is a role you would like to learn more about.
The role involves:
- Liaising with other departments in the organisation to successfully coordinate projects from beginning to finish.
- Work closely with the contracts manager regarding any design issues.
- Undertake site surveys and report back to the design team.
- Monitor budgets to ensure that project is successfully completed.
- Assist in the development and management of all designers within the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A 3rd level degree in construction or architecture related degree.
- Experience coordinating projects including design.
- The ability to effectively manage and motivate the design team.
- The ability to react quickly and resolve issues which arrive during design.
Full details, including salary and excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs