MCS Group are excited to work alongside a market leader in electrical switchgear manufacturing to bring to market a 3D BIM Modeller position. The company have been established for over 30 years and operates in a variety of countries globally. They are the largest company in the UK and Ireland in offering global power distribution solutions. This is an exciting time to join a company who are going through a strong period of growth and success.
- Complete basic to highly complex drawings using REVIT / BIM modelling and/or CAD.
- Develop plan details from a 3D BIM model for projects of all sizes and technical complexities.
- Create Revit / BIM models to a high level of accuracy.
- Develop the model virtually for specific design discipline. Ensure that the model aligns with the standards and goals as per project and client expectations.
- Collaborate and coordinate internally or/and externally with other disciplines design-changes and model change.
- Setup and manage including revisions and mark-ups for each project.
- Clearly annotate, dimension and detail drawings in conformance to E+I Engineering standards and practices.
- Create 3D views or renderings on an as-needed basis for project use.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ years experience working in a similar role in a mechanical background using BIM/Revit.
- Ability to draft required structures using 3D BIM / Revit within a pre-determined time frame.
- Must be able to read and interpret design drawings.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and customers.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 07592492206
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs