Senior Structural Engineer Job, County Derry
Your new company
The most efficient Regional Bulk Port in Ireland. The business is in a period of significant growth and is about to embark on the implementation of a new strategic plan. The team provide Structural, Civil and Environmental Consultancy Services and have over 20 years' experience working on projects locally and internationally which vary in size from small residential to large scale commercial/industrial.
Your new role
This is a new role offering the opportunity to work alongside talented engineers and gain experience of numerous types of building structures and projects across a range of fields. You will manage projects including allocated resources such as graduates and technicians. Duties will include the control of assigned projects, to oversee the day to day running of projects, attend project meetings, be the daily contact for the client, contractors and other project consultants.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Chartered Structural Engineer (or working towards);
- B.Eng in Structural or Civil Engineering or related discipline (or equivalent);
- A minimum five years' post graduate work experience in a similar environment;
- Proven experience of design in all common building materials, work to the latest design codes and regulations and carry out structural assessments of existing buildings;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD;
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary, 33 days paid holiday including bank and public increasing to 38 with service, 10% pension scheme, On-site free car parking, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health and Well Being Initiatives I.e. Employee Assistance Programme/Healthy eating breakfasts.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs